For more than a decade, the Coalition for New Britain's Youth has engaged in work that is innovative and forward-thinking, as we look towards creating healthier and happier futures for New Britain's youth and their families.
We work together to create a successful future for New Britain’s youth.
New Britain's youth, birth through age 24, will have the skills needed to be successful in school, careers, and life.
Our Guiding Principles
1. We serve as a catalyst in improving the lives of New Britain's youth.
2. Diverse communities contribute important beliefs, experiences and ideas that drive local solutions.
3. Families are key partners in learning, wellness and positive youth development.
4. Interventions are most effective when community partners are dedicated to long-term, shared responsibilities that will positively impact our youth.
5. Community-level data is used to make efficient use of resources and to develop and implement comprehensive solutions to critical problems identified in the community.