About the New Britain Youth’s Coalition
For more than a decade, the New Britain community has engaged in work that is innovative and forward-thinking, as we work to create healthier and happier futures for New Britain’s youth and their families.
We work together to create a successful future for New Britain’s youth.
New Britain’s youth will graduate high school, college and/or career ready and become employed.
Our Guiding Principles
- We serve as a catalyst in improving the lives of New Britain’s youth.
- Diverse communities contribute important beliefs, experiences and ideas that drive local solutions.
- Families are key partners in learning, wellness and positive youth development.
- Interventions are most effective when community partners are dedicated to long-term, shared responsibilities that will positively impact our youth.
- Community-level data is important to use to make efficient use of resources and to develop and implement comprehensive solutions to critical problems identified in the community.